Early 1886 Robert Bosch came up with the workshops for accuracy engineering and electrical engineering in a town called Stuttgart in Germany. From then the Bosch Company has developed into a leader in the global market following its commitment to originality and superior engineering. The 500 series are a favorite to many users of the Bosch kitchen appliances. This model rarely requires you to perform any pre washing of dishes and still come out with sparkling clean dishes.
- Bosch SHE55M15UC 500 Series
- Bosch SHE55M12UC 500 Series
- Bosch 500 series Dishwashers comparison
Bosch SHE55M15UC 24 Evolution 500 Series Full Console Dishwasher
Some of its features include
- Has a power ball tablets
- It has in front controls
- Has a food waste filter
- Upper and bottom racks
- It is a very quiet machine when in operation. Any other sound in the same room for example a refrigerator or people talking, it is not possible to take notice of this unit running. It is important to fit the two base covers together with the noise padding that is made available.
- You are able to make adjustments of the rack and also its height and give you many washing options.
- Another big plus are the face controls that many people prefer rather than those that are hidden.
- Allow you to use the quick washing option which works approximately in 30 minutes which is all the time that is desirable.
- It is also the number one ranked item in customer reviews and has managed to beat some models that are more expensive
- The floor rack as a matter of fact doesn’t have railing but is carried on top of runners that are molded and pressed onto the stainless sides.
- This unit boasts of less water wand than earlier makes of dishwashers.
- Its food throw away filter is an added advantage. A lot of petite food wastes often get cleaned from the dishwasher. The filter does not also get grimed with oil as some of its competitors do.
This unit does not give you the flexibility you would want while installing it. This is especially on how wide the door can protrude on the outside. If you happen to install this model sticking out very much, it is good to watch out when using the top counter over the dishwasher because you might rub touching the on button. If this takes place, you will have no option but to adjust the thing further than where it already is.
One way to ensure you don’t break you wine glasses is to be cautious when opening the upper trays, because if you are not careful they will move and increase the probability of breaking. This is as a result of the catching facility that is a bit fragile.
Like many other dishwashers, the plastics hardly dry but the rest of the utensils dry quite fast. Some users have stated that the lower rack does not hold weighty dishes though this depends with the type of weight it would make the rack come out though the rack will curve in before the part gives out. You can push it down with a lot of force and discover that it remains solid. You can safely load it up to about 50 pounds in the bottom rack without any problems
Bosch SHE55M12UC 24 Evolution 500 Series Full Console Dishwasher – White
It’s a dishwasher that has a complete console with a stainless high barrel that is black and toe Kicked. It has concrete support, which includes a sound proof system and a leak detector that prevents water from leaking. It is practically silent with a 47 DBA and two pumps which reduce clatter and vibration.
Some of its features include:
- Five washing cycles
- 19 hours of delay starting
- Has an extra large and bendable silverware storage bin
- Has two cup shelf and a dBA silence rate of 48
- It saves you up to 259 kilowatt per hour every year earning it an energy star
- This model of Bosch dishwasher has exceeded the federal standards of saving energy up to 147 percent
- It observes the economic action option by reducing the use of energy by close to 25 percent
- It is Economic sensible in that it lessens energy consumption by 20 percent. This is because it is able to check the state of water to perceive whether additional filling is needed to wash and for rinsing cycles.
- It gives you a half load alternative for washing lighter loads
- It does not leave your dishes overcast with foam, because it leaves no soap layer over the utensils.
- Unlike other models, it does not hurl bits of foodstuffs that are washed off and place them on glasses or any other dishware or even burn them
- This model is water resourceful because it consumes close to six gallons or fewer depending on the type of series you select.
- The buttons have the precise size. Its design is so boxy with its controlling panel in front. This works well for people who do not prefer concealed controls since they like being in a position of easily telling wherever the appliance is in the wash cycle.
- It has a power scrubbing plus which helps remove greatly dried leftovers from pans and pots or normal dishes
Unlike other models of dishwashers, this type does not include a rinse and holding series
Another issue for a few people is its capacity it seems to be lesser in faculty than what many people are used to. This should not be an issue provided you don’t overload your dishwasher with many pans and pots. Jars and pans are dishes that are preferably hand washed.
This Bosch model has cycle indicating lights. It has a countdown lighting that shows you the remaining time and indicator lighting for sanitization. It also has a light on its front panels that makes you aware of when the rinsing aid needs to be refilled. The sanitizing light only appears on when the cycle is complete. If the dishwasher has to considerably heat the washing and rinsing water, sanitation is not difficult since it is ordinary on this model of dishwasher.
In addition, the dishware is sterilized sufficiently by the bleach made of sodium hypochlorite present in the detergent and the heated water. When dishes are put in the locker, they are contaminated with tiny bacteria and that is why sanitization and rinsing with a sterilized detergent is of great importance.