Bosch Ascenta Series Dishwashers offer a plastic and stainless body that stands out as one of the quietest among all the Bosch appliances in terms of quality. Here are reviews of top models in Ascenta series:
- Ascenta SHX3AR75UC
- Ascenta SHE3AR55UC
- Ascenta SHE3AR52UC
- Comparison of Ascenta Series Models
Bosch Ascenta Series SHX3AR75UC
It is a fully integrated dishwasher with exclusive stainless steel wash container with a polypropylene base which makes purchasing it very economical.
Here are some of its features
- A 14 Places setting
- Has six Wash rotations
- It is built with two options
- Has a sanitization alternative
- Has a 3, 6, and 9 hours start timer that gives you a delay option
- It has a stainless tub that is tall with Polypropylene
- 50 DBA making it the quietest in its group of machines
- Has a variable pressure spray
- It is one of Bosch’s special 24/7 overflow leak protective system/
- The unit is quiet when in operation.
- It is able to clean dishes well, and has an attractive exterior
- It is fairly priced making it affordable to many
- The sanitization option gives you the advantage of eliminating bacteria and also enhances the best drying results
- Like any other Bosch dishwasher, it saves you up to 280 containers of washing water every year
- It saves 279 kilowatt per hour every year this has gained it an energy star
- It is able to go beyond the required energy stars for water by 69 percent
- Since it is Eco friendly, it is able to reduce usage of energy to 20 percent
The design used in making the racks makes them small such that it is frustrating every time you are loading dishes. Unfortunately this is the case with both the upper and lower racks.
Some of the elements in the upper rack can be adjusted, but the adjustments do not make any difference. Its racks can merely contain many dishes forcing you to try out a different approach to have them fit.
Bosch Ascenta SHE3AR55UC
It is full console dishwasher equipment with fourteen place settings, made of stainless steel and considerably quiet.
Some of its features are
- A 14 Place setting
- Four wash rounds
- Two options
- Sanitization opportunity
- A delay start
- Has standard racks and
- 50 DBA
Some of its advantages are:
- Has a stainless tub with a plastic bottom, whereas the old one was all stainless.
- It runs quietly
- You can set a more dry heat series and at the same time set the quantity of rinse means that you want to use. The best option for to use with added dry heat is the auto washing function, which is able to figure out the strength of the cycle, the washing time required and the quantity of water by itself.
- It cleans very well and dries better than its competitor dishwashers
- The dishes are hot when unloading if touched half an hour after finishing
Some of the complaints that are voiced out by its users are that, the door is made of a very substandard grade metal since the stainless steel is effortlessly marked and spotted. If you want to know the quality of the stainless steel used to make the doors of dishwashers, use a magnet, if the magnet can stick then it is a metal that is ferrous and a candidate for getting rusting or getting stains. If you don’t have the conventional steam expeller on your counter top to allow the steam escape, the steam goes via the drain. This means that you require making use of a rinsing assistance for example the Jet dry
The dishwasher heats the water that is hot provided since it has a concealed warming element beneath the Plastic or Poly base. It allows you to turn the heating component off although it is advisable to confer with its manual to regulate the heat and the quantity of rinsing aid dispensed. With this element on, having selected the sanitization option and using a rinsing helper all dishes dry better than with other models. Caution should be observed when handling the dishes right after drying because they are quite hot t touch.
Bosch Ascenta SHE3AR52UC Full Console Dishwasher
Bosch’s market standing and being rated among the top in consumer findings has given it a competitive price.
Here are the features
- Has a fourteen place settings
- Four washing cycles
- Gives you two options
- Sanitization option is another important feature
- It has a delay start option
- It prides itself as a quiet machine you will barely be aware when it is in motion.
- Has a sieve underneath, which holds all the big fragments and is easily removed and cleaned
- Your dishes will come out spotless each and every time
- The machine is very simple to run.
- It has a sharp look which is far much enhanced appearance than many of its competitors
- Its stainless steel barrel has a good feel, as are the chains of fold up tines in the upper racks and the long-lasting plastic covering on mutual racks.
- The heats up elements are out of sight, creating no possibility of the dish that is plastic to meltdown.
- The Bosch uses less detergent than its competitors.
Some people find it hard to do installation of the machine when it is new even after following instructions given in the manual.
If you use a lot of detergent with the dispenser, a detergent film is formed depending on the bulk of the load you put in the dishwasher the less the dishes, the more the film formed.
When using this model, the use of a rinsing agent is a must if you do not you’re your glasses to be full of spots. This may force you to dig deeper into your pocket but it is worth it. It is efficient and does its work very well regardless of price. Detergent wise, use the sweet spot which is a halfway full detergent mug. If you use lesser detergent you will not get the required result.
As a matter of fact you will discover more residues on the floor of your glasses. Because it does not have a disposer for soft-food, you will be now and then need to wipe out food crumbs from the bottom.