Bosch is the chief maker of under the counter and built-in household dishwashers. With its water stop, they have developed a leak defense system that is able to automatically detect water that goes to the base. It shuts the operation off and pumps the water out. Their child locking feature on the outer surface averts children from opening the door or altering the wash course as a load is in operation.
Bosch boasts of urbane know-how that is not only extremely efficient but also super effective, washing dishes spot-free, and clean even when you use little water and energy. The capacity of every Bosch dishwashing machine is fashioned in a way to make the most of flexibility and space, providing you with the space needed to efficiently arrange dishes and clean them more competently.
- Bosch SHV43R53UC
- Bosch SHX43R55UC
- Bosch DLX SHE43P25UC
- 300 series comparison table
Bosch 300 Series SHV43R53UC Fully Integrated Dishwasher
It is one of the best series manufactured by Bosch, which requires a custom board and a handle to be operated.
- It has a stainless steel tub that is tall and information light rays on the floor indicating when the dishwasher is in motion.
- Saves you close to 280 containers of water every year
- Exceeds energy star requirements for water by 69 percent making it cost effective
- It is Eco sensible because it reduces the energy it uses by up to 20 percent
- It has a half load sequence for small weight equipments
- Has an aqua seep out guard,
- A 14 place setting capacity of 300 series in racks this allows you to do more washing with this kind of dishwasher.
- Manually operated upper rack for height adjustment,
- An elongated silverware storage bin
- It is economical to use because it saves the energy it uses up to about twenty percent
- It has a leak guard that prevents water from leaking
- It is able to save you a lot of water every year
- Has a one year warranty enabling you to take it back for servicing
The biggest disadvantage with this machine is its print on the control features that fades out very fast mostly in the first year and many people do not like switching the power on and off while operating it.
Bosch 300 Series SHX43R55UC
This fully integrated dishwasher is a new Bosch model and has a lower end make that helps you to clean dishes removing all the gravel and foam on them.
- Has a 14 Place settings
- Allows you to have 4 Wash Cycles
- Has a sanitization option
- Its upper and lower racks have 300 series
- A 48 DBA silence
- Advantages of the these dishwasher series include;
- It is very quiet and you can barely realize when it is running
- It cleans every single dish making it unbelievably clean.
- The dishes come out smooth, dry and sparkling since it is able to remove grit.
- It is easy to fit under counter, and can contain so many dishes than its competitors that have larger racks
- The racks of the Bosch 300 series are well designed to hold additional dishes. This is as a result of spacing them nearer to each other.
- This series of a dishwasher is built and designed better than its competitors making it most preferable.
Some people find it to be little smaller inside than most dishwashers. The 300 series racks are tighter, requiring one to learn new ways of loading the dishware. Another discomfort with it is the exterior size that is a bit smaller than most models. It is however advisable to read, understand and follow through the manual that accompanies the machine to avoid damaging the machine before getting service from it. When arranging your dishes make sure you don’t force in any that cannot fit to avoid breaking.
Bosch Evolution 300 Series DLX SHE43P25UC
Full Console Dishwasher is a Stainless Steel machine and one of the highly rated Bosch dishwasher with four rotations of washing and includes scrub power plus. It is a quick wash machine taking 19 hours. It has been acknowledged as energy starred competent.
Some of its features are
- Four wash rounds
- A delay start option
- Optimum drying capability
- Half-Load Operations
- A rating of 52 DBA Silence
Advantages of the Bosch 300 dishwasher
- It is known for being very quiet this makes it ideal for use especially in highly populated environments. It is unlikely to cause inconveniences to other people working in the same premise
- Smooth looking stainless steel face that cleans easily
- When washing cups with light weight, you will be amazed at how easily they are turned over.
- Your dishes come out sparklingly clean and very clear.
- Installing the machine is easy and the apparatus that accompany the dishwasher when being delivered make it easy to make it full.
- It is known for being the unit that is delivered well without ant of its parts breaking
The only disadvantage with this unit is that the plastic that makes the trays takes close to four washes before a strong stench that is accumulated when dishwashing can fade. This is as a result of the drying cycle which makes it get very hot causing some of the plastic to discharge some smell of burning. This however is a result of the machine being new thus it fades after the fourth wash.
You can prevent this by running it on low power when it is new before it gets used to the energy and this will allow you to enjoy the services of this machine.