Chicken spaghetti casserole is considered to be as one of the best type of casserole dishes. It is extremely yummy and easy to cook. Basically the calories of this dish can vary depending on your choice. This means that if you add more cream sauce and cheese then obviously, the calories will increase and if you restrict the quantity of cheese and cream sauce then calories will decrease. This dish takes hardly one hour to prepare and the average serving of this dish is 4. Almost one serving is around one cup of chicken spaghetti casserole.
- 8 ounces of thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons of good quality butter
- 1 onion that must be chopped
- Half cup of chopped celery
- Half cup of green bell peppers that are chopped properly
- Half cup of red bell peppers. Make sure to chop them well
- Two cans that makes 10.75 ounces of mushroom soup. Make sure you only take fat free soup
- 1 cup of milk. It is preferable to have nonfat milk
- 9 ounces of cheddar cheese. It must be sharp.
- 2 cups cooked boneless chicken
- Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper according to your taste
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
Firstly, boil the pasta properly then drain it and then keep it separate. After this put 2 tablespoons of butter in your pan and melt it properly. After this, put all the vegetables in this pan and cook it for some time. Now prepare your cream by adding nonfat milk in the mushroom soup. When the vegetables become golden brown pour this sauce into the pan and mix properly. Now add the main ingredient cheese into the pan and mix it. Now add boiled chicken, salt, pepper, Tabasco sauce into this dish. And bake it for half an hour.